Addressing brain health is an essential new vector for the prevention of mental disorders and the promotion of mental well-being.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A brain capital grand strategy: toward economic reimagination.Mol Psychiatry. 2021; 26: 3-22https://doi.org/10.1038/s41380-020-00918-w
- Build back brainier: base policies on brain science, A Systemic Recovery. OECD Publishing, Paris, France2022https://doi.org/10.1787/62830370-en
- Convergence Mental Health: A Transdisciplinary Approach to Innovation.Oxford University Press, New York2021https://doi.org/10.1093/med/9780197506271.001.0001
- Brain health as a global priority.J Neurol Sci. 2022; 439120326https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2022.120326
- Rhythms of life: circadian disruption and brain disorders across the lifespan.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2019; 20: 49-65https://doi.org/10.1038/s41583-018-0088-y
- Prevention of incident and recurrent major depression in older adults with insomnia: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Psychiatry. 2022; 79: 33-41https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2021.3422
- Preventive psychiatry: a blueprint for improving the mental health of young people.World Psychiatry. 2021; 20: 200-221https://doi.org/10.1002/wps.20869
Published online: February 14, 2023
Accepted: February 7, 2023
Received: February 6, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.