Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- The psychology of suicidal behaviour.The Lancet Psychiatry. 2014; 1: 73-85
- Suicide later in life: challenges and priorities for prevention.Am J Prev Med. 2014; 47 (Suppl 2): S244-S250
- Predictors of serious suicidal behavior in late-life depression.European Neuropsychopharmacology. 2020; 40: 85-98
- Life-Satisfaction, Engagement, Mindfulness, Flourishing, and Social Support: Do they predict depression, suicide ideation, and history of suicide attempt in late life?.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2023; (press)
- Emotional well-being: emerging insights and questions for future research.in: Report of a Roundtable Meeting, April 3-4, 2018. National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD2018 (Accessed 1/10/2023)https://www.nccih.nih.gov/research/emotional-well-being-emerging-insights-and-questions-for-future-research
- NIH networks to advance emotional well-being research.2023 (1/10/2023,Accessed 1/10/2023)
Network for Emotional Well-being and Brain Aging (NEW Brain Aging). Accessed 12-28-2022, https://www.newbrainaging.org
- Emotional well-being and public health: proposal for a model national initiative.Public Health Rep. 2018; 133: 136-141
- Emotional well-being: what it is and why it matters.Affective Science. 2022; : 1-11
- A perfect storm to set the stage for ontological exploration: response to commentaries on “Emotional well-being: what it is and why it matters.Affective Science. 2022; (/12/14)https://doi.org/10.1007/s42761-022-00169-8
- Mechanisms Underlying Mind-Body Interventions & Measurement of Emotional Well-Being: M3EWB - Measures Repository.2022 (Accessed 12/28/)