Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Association of neighborhood-level disadvantage with Alzheimer disease neuropathology.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e207559https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.7559
- Association between neighborhood disadvantage and functional well-being in community-living older persons.JAMA Intern Med. 2021; 181: 1297-1304https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2021.4260
- Neighborhood disadvantage and dementia incidence in a cohort of Asian American and non-Latino White older adults in Northern California.Alzheimers Dement. 2023; 19: 296-306https://doi.org/10.1002/alz.12660
- Association of race, ethnicity, education, and neighborhood context with dementia prevalence and cognitive impairment severity among older adults receiving medicaid-funded home and community-based services.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; (Dec 5;S1064-7481(22)00574-7;doi:)