Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Projection bias in medical decision making.Med Decis Making. 2005; 25: 96-105https://doi.org/10.1177/0272989X04273799
- A seat at the table: supporting persons with severe dementia in communicating their preferences.Clin Gerontol. 2022; 45: 647-660https://doi.org/10.1080/07317115.2020.1764686
- Narrative interest standard: a novel approach to surrogate decision-making for people with dementia.The Gerontologist. 2018; 58: 1016-1020https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/gnx107
- U.S. prevalence and predictors of informal caregiving for dementia.Health Aff. 2015; 34: 1637-1641https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2015.0510
- Older adults’ preferences for independent or delegated end-of-life medical decision making.J Aging Health. 2011; 23: 135-157https://doi.org/10.1177/0898264310385114
- Feeling like a burden: Exploring the perspectives of patients at the end of life.Soc Sci Med. 2007; 64: 417-427https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2006.09.013
- Giving up on the objective of providing goal-concordant care: Advance care planning for improving caregiver outcomes.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2022; 70: 3006-3011https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.18000