- Stone P
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- The art of fiction no. 69: interview of gabriel García Márquez.The Paris Review. 1981; 82 (Available at:) (Accessed December 2, 2022)
- Dementia care at the end of life: a clinically focused review.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jagp.2022.11.006
- Geriatric psychiatry at the crossroads of public policy and clinical practice.(Editor)in: Mellow AM Geriatric Psychiatry (Review of Psychiatry Series. American Psychiatric Publishing Inc., Washington DC2003: 145-179 (22Oldham JM and Riba MB (series editors))
- Dying with dementia: underrecognized and stigmatized.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; : 1548-1551https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.15895
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. 10th revision.2nd edition. WHO Press, Geneva, Switzerland2004 (Accessed on November 15, 2022. Available at:)
- Dementia Mortality in the United States, 2000-2017. National Vital Statistics Report; 2019; Vol 68 no 2.National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, MD2019 (Accessed November 13, 2019. Available at:)
- “This is how I want it”: Exploring the use of a workbook with persons with dementia to support advance care planning engagement.Dementia. 2022; 21: 2601-2618
- Hospice improves care quality for older adults with dementia in their last month of life.Health Affairs. 2022; 41: 821-830https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2021.01985
- Association of hospice agency profit status with patient diagnosis, location of care, and length of stay.JAMA. 2011; 305: 472-479
- National hospice survey results. For-profit status, community engagement, and service.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 500-506https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2014.3