Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Effects of longitudinal changes in neuroticism and stress on cognitive decline.The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2022;
- Personality and risk for Alzheimer's disease in adults 72 years of age and older: a 6-year follow-up.Psychology and aging. 2011; 26: 351-362
- Midlife psychological stress and risk of dementia: a 35-year longitudinal population study.Brain (London, England: 1878). 2010; 133: 2217-2224
- More than a feeling: A unified view of stress measurement for population science.Frontiers in neuroendocrinology. 2018; 49: 146-169
- Personality Changes During the Transition from Cognitive Health to Mild Cognitive Impairment.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society (JAGS). 2018; 66: 671-678
- Methods for the scientific study of discrimination and health: an ecosocial approach.American journal of public health. 2012; 102: 936-944