- Batterham PJ
- Calear AL
- Mackinnon AJ
- et al.
- Fagerström C
- Welmer AK
- Elmståhl S
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Life-weariness, wish to die, active suicidal ideation, and all-cause mortality in population-based samples of older adults.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022;
- The association between suicidal ideation and increased mortality from natural causes.J Affect Disord. 2013; 150 (Epub 2013 Apr 23. PMID: 23618327): 855-860https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2013.03.018
- Life weariness, suicidal thoughts and mortality: a sixteen-year longitudinal study among men and women older than 60 years.BMC Public Health. 2021; 21 (PMID: 34243751; PMCID: PMC8268207): 1359https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-021-11329-z
- The wish to die and 5-year mortality in elderly primary care patients.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2010; 18 (PMID: 19910882; PMCID: PMC2838995): 341-350https://doi.org/10.1097/JGP.0b013e3181c37cfe