Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Proposed diagnostic criteria for apathy in Alzheimer's disease and other neuropsychiatric disorders.Eur Psychiatry. 2009; 24: 98-104
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of apathy in Parkinson's disease: a scoping review.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e037632
- The Lille apathy rating scale (LARS), a new instrument for detecting and quantifying apathy: validation in Parkinson's disease.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2006; 77: 579-584
- Validity of the three apathy items of the Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS-3A) in measuring apathy in older persons.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2017; 32: 421-428
- Strengths and weakness of the vascular apathy hypothesis: a narrative review.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; (online ahead of print)
- Are apathy and depressive symptoms related to vascular white matter hyperintensities in severe late life depression?.J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol. 2021; 34: 21-28
- Atherosclerosis and incident depression in late life.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 1144-1151