Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Rehabilitation interventions for older individuals with cognitive impairment post-hip fracture: a systematic review.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2016; 17: 200-205
- Cognitive status and outcomes of older people in orthopedic rehabilitation? A retrospective-cohort study.Geriatrics (Basel). 2020; 5: 1-12
- Visuospatial ability and memory are associated with falls risk in older people: a population-based study.Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2009; 27: 451-457
- Association between falls and cognitive performance among community-dwelling older people: a cross-sectional study.Sao Paulo Med J. 2022; 140: 422-429
- CMS: Final IRF-PAI Version 3.0, CMS.gov.Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore2019
- Clock drawing and rehabilitation outcome in hip fracture patients.Disabil Rehabil. 2010; 32: 2113-2117
- Place orientation and visual construction subdomains of the Mini Mental State Examination test as predictors of rehabilitation outcome of post-acute hip-fractured patients.Disabil Rehabil. 2017; 39: 2339-2345
- Clock-drawing: is it the ideal cognitive screening test?.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2000; 15: 548-561
- Diagnostic accuracy of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) for cognitive screening in old age psychiatry: determining cutoff scores in clinical practice. Avoiding spectrum bias caused by healthy controls.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2020; 35: 261-269