Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Measuring biological age using omics data.Nat Rev Genet. 2022; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1038/s41576-022-00511-7
- DNA methylation age of human tissues and cell types.Genome Biol. 2013; 14: R115
- Genome-wide methylation profiles reveal quantitative views of human aging rates.Mol Cell. 2013; 49: 359-367
- DNA methylation GrimAge strongly predicts lifespan and healthspan.Aging (Albany NY). 2019; 11: 303-327
- DunedinPACE, a DNA methylation biomarker of the pace of aging.Elife. 2022; 11: e73420
- Brain age and other bodily 'ages': implications for neuropsychiatry.Mol Psychiatry. 2019; 24: 266-281
- Psychosocial factors associated with accelerated GrimAge in male U.S. military veterans.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; (S1064-7481(22)00503-6)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jagp.2022.09.002
- Time for united action on depression: a lancet-world psychiatric association commission.Lancet. 2022; 399: 957-1022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Breno S. Diniz is the sole contributor of this editorial.