Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Accelerated aging in serious mental disorders.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2019; 32: 381-387
- Psychiatric disorders and leukocyte telomere length: underlying mechanisms linking mental illness with cellular aging.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 55: 333-364
- The association between psychiatric disorders and telomere length: a meta-analysis involving 14,827 persons.Psychosom Med. 2016; 78: 776-787
- Late-life depression is associated with increased levels of GDF-15, a Pro-aging mitokine.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; 31: 1-9
- Human telomere biology: a contributory and interactive factor in aging, disease risks, and protection.Science. 2015; 350: 1193-1198
- Back to the future: epigenetic clock plasticity towards healthy aging.Mech Ageing Dev. 2018; 174: 18-29
- DNA methylation age of human tissues and cell types.Genome Biol. 2013; 14: R115
- Epigenetic aging in major depressive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 774-782
- Multisystem resiliency moderates the major depression-telomere length association: findings from the Heart and Soul Study.Brain Behav Immun. 2013; 33: 65-73
- Psychological stress and mitochondria: a systematic review.Psychosom Med. 2018; 80: 141-153
- GDF15, an update of the physiological and pathological roles it plays: a review.Pflugers Arch. 2020; 472: 1535-1546
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in depression.Curr Neuropharmacol. 2016; 14: 610-618
- Telomeres and lifestyle factors: roles in cellular aging.Mutat Res. 2012; 730: 85-89
- Telomerase activation as a possible mechanism of action for psychopharmacological interventions.Drug Discov Today. 2015; 20: 1305-1309
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Fifth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-5TR), American Psychiatric Press, 2022, pp 1120. Washington DC.