- Williams DS
- Detre JA
- Leigh JS
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Magnetic resonance imaging of perfusion using spin inversion of arterial water.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1992; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.89.1.212
- Association of arterial spin labeling parameters with cognitive decline, vascular events and mortality in a memory-clinic sample.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; 30: 1298-1309
- Classifying cognitive impairment based on the spatial heterogeneity of cerebral blood flow images.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.26650
- Arterial spin labeling applications in pediatric and adult neurologic disorders.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2022; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.27438
- MarkVCID cerebral small vessel consortium: II. Neuroimaging protocols.Alzheimer's Dement. 2021; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1002/alz.12216
- Evidence of cerebral hemodynamic dysregulation in middle-aged APOE ε4 carriers: the PREVENT-Dementia study.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2021; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1177/0271678X211020863
- Pathways linking late-life depression to persistent cognitive impairment and dementia.Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2008; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.31887/dcns.2008.10.3/mabutters