- Stuart J
- Hoang H
- Crocombe L
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Relationship between dental personnel and on-dental primary health care providers in rural and remote Queensland, Austroa: dental perspectives.BMC Oral Health. 2007; https://doi.org/10.1186/s12903-017-0389-y
- Oral health status and associated factors in minority adults with neurocognitive disorders.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2014.; 22 (Supplement S68–S69 Published in issue: March)
- Differences in brain volume by tooth loss and cognitive function in older Japanese adults.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; 30: 1271-1279
- Tooth loss increases the risk of diminished cognitive function: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JDR Clini Translat Res. 2016; 1: 10-19
- Association between tooth loss and cognitive decline: A 13-year longitudinal study of Chinese older adults.PLoS One. February 3, 2017; 12 (doi: 10.1371)e0171404