Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Psychotherapies for depression: a network meta-analysis covering efficacy, acceptability and long-term outcomes of all main treatment types.World Psychiatry. 2021; 20: 283-293
- Psychotherapy for depression across different age groups: a meta-analysis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2020; 77: 694-702
- Patient preference for psychological vs pharmacologic treatment of psychiatric disorders: a meta-analytic review.J Clin Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 595-602
- Individual, group, telephone, self-help and internet-based cognitive behavior therapy for adult depression; a network meta-analysis of delivery methods.JAMA Psychiatry. 2019; 76: 700-707
Cuijpers P, Karyotaki E, Harrer M, et al. Behavioral activation for depression. In: Hill CE, Norcross JC (Eds). Psychotherapy Skills and Methods That Work. Oxford University Press, In press.
- Behavioral treatment of depression in dementia patients: a controlled clinical trial.J Gerontol Psychol Sch. 1997; 52B: P159-P166
- Behavioural activation in nursing homes to treat depression (BAN-Dep): results from a clustered, randomised, single-blinded, controlled clinical trial.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2022; 30: 1313-1323
- Be-actiV versus treatment as usual for depression in nursing homes: primary outcomes of a cluster randomized clinical trial.J Gerontol Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2015; 70: 13-23
- Psychological treatment of depression in institutional settings: a meta-analytic review.J Affect Dis. 2021; 286: 340-350
- The challenges of improving treatments for depression.JAMA. 2018; 320: 2529-2530
- The management of depression in older nursing home residents.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002; 50: 69-76