- Santabarbara J
- Lipnicki DM
- Olaya B
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Prospective study of anxiety and incident stroke.Stroke. 2014; 45: 438-443
- Does anxiety increase the risk of all-cause dementia? An updated meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies.J Clin Med. 2020; 9 (Published online Jun 9, 2020. PMCID: PMC7355582.): 1791https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9061791
- Association of anxiety with subcortical amyloidosis in cognitively normal older adults.Mol Psychiatry. 2020; 25: 2599-2607
- Exaggerated neurobiological sensitivity to threat as a mechanism linking anxiety with increased risk for diseases of aging.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2013; 37: 96-108
- The anxious heart in whose mind? A systematic review and meta-regression of factors associated with anxiety disorder diagnosis, treatment and morbidity risk in coronary heart disease.J Psychosom Res. 2014; 77: 439-448
- Reliability and validity of DSM-IV generalized anxiety disorder features.J Anxiety Disord. 2011; 25: 813-821
- Reliability and validity of the dimensional features of generalized anxiety disorder.J Anxiety Disord. 2015; 29: 1-6
- An insular view of anxiety.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 383-387
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment of late-life generalized anxiety disorder.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2003; 71: 309-319
- Anxiety disorders in the elderly.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2020; 1191: 561-576
- In the grip of worry: cerebral blood flow changes during worry induction and reappraisal in late-life generalized anxiety disorder.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7: e1204