- Berry SD
- Johnson KS
- Myles L
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Lessons learned from frontline skilled nursing facility staff regarding COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2021; 69: 1140-1146https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.17136
- No psychological vaccination: vaccine hesitancy is associated with negative psychiatric outcomes among Israelis who received COVID-19 vaccination.J Affect Disord. 2021; 287: 352-353
- Patterns of association between depressive symptoms and chronic medical morbidities in older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2020; 68: 1834-1841
- Association between mental health trajectories and somatic symptoms following a second lockdown in Israel: a longitudinal study.BMJ open. 2021; 11e050480
- The PHQ-9: validity of a brief depression severity measure.Gen Intern Med. 2001; 16: 606-613
- Self-rated health and mortality: a review of twenty-seven community studies.J Health Soc Behav. 1997; 38: 21-37
- The mental health benefits of physical activity in older adults survive the COVID-19 pandemic.Am J Geriat Psychiat. 2020;
- Psychological and behavioral predictors of vaccine efficacy: considerations for COVID-19.Perspect Psychol Sci. 2021; 16 (https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1745691621989243): 191-203
- Depression and memory function – evidence from crosslagged panel models with unit fixed effects in ELSA and HRS.Psychol Med. 2020; : 1-9https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291720003037
This research was supported by an internal grant awarded to MB by his university.
The data have not been previously presented orally or by poster at scientific meetings.