Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Increase in number of depression symptoms over time is related to worse cognitive outcomes in older adults with type 2 diabetes.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2021; 29: 1-11
- Depression and medical illness in late life: race, resources, and stress.in: Lavretsky H Sajatovic M Reynolds CF Late-life Mood Disorders. Oxford University Press, London2013: 270-294
- Preventing depression in high-risk groups.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2010; 23: 8-11
- The economic case for the prevention of mental illness.Annu Rev Public Health. 2019; 40: 373-389
- Rethinking Diabetes: Entanglements With Trauma, Poverty, and HIV.Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY2019
- Effect of depression and diabetes mellitus on the risk for dementia: a national population-based cohort study.JAMA Psychiatry. 2015; 72: 612-619
- Prevalence of screening for food insecurity, housing instability, utility needs, transportation needs, and interpersonal violence by US physician practices and hospitals.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1911514
- An innovative model of depression care delivery: peer mentors in collaboration with a mental health professional to relieve depression in older adults.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2016; 24: 407-416
- Meta-analysis of the effects of peer-administered psychosocial interventions on symptoms of depression.Am J Community Psychol. 2015; 55: 455-471
- The policy ecology of behavioral health homes: case study of Maryland's Medicaid health home program.Adm Policy Ment Health. 2020; 47: 60-72