Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in the United States, 2003-2012.JAMA. 2015; 313: 1973-1974
- Metabolic syndrome (MetS), mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and dementia: a meta-analysis of longitudinal studies [Epub ahead of print].Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2019 Feb 15; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jagp.2019.01.214
- Association between metabolic syndrome and cognitive decline: a systematic review of prospective population-based studies.Acta Neuropsychiatr. 2011; 23: 69-74
- Meta-analysis of Alzheimer's disease risk with obesity, diabetes, and related disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 505-512
- Vascular cognitive impairment: current concepts and clinical developments.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 246-255
- Early time-restricted feeding improves insulin sensitivity, blood pressure, and oxidative stress even without weight loss in men with prediabetes.Cell Metab. 2018; 27: 1212-1221
- Aerobic exercise training improves insulin sensitivity without changes in body weight, body fat, adiponectin, and inflammatory markers in overweight and obese girls.Metabolism. 2005; 54: 1472-1479