Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Contact with mental health and primary care providers before suicide: a review of the evidence.Am J Psychiatry. 2002; 159: 909-916
- Health care contacts in the year before suicide death.J Gen Intern Med. 2014; 29: 870-877
- Health status and suicide in the second half of life.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2010; 25: 371-379
- Disparities in treatment of older adults with suicide risk in the emergency department.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017; 65: 2272-2277
- Population-based analysis of health care contacts among suicide decedents: identifying opportunities for more targeted suicide prevention strategies.World Psychiatry. 2016; 15: 135-145
- Treatment of veterans with depression who died by suicide: timing and quality of care at last Veterans Health Administration visit.J Clin Psychiatry. 2011; 72: 622-629
Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention: VA National Suicide Data Report, 2005 - 2016. September 2018. Available online:https://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/docs/data-sheets/OMHSP_National_Suicide_Data_Report_2005-2016_508.pdf
- Differences between veteran suicides with and without psychiatric symptoms.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 125-130
- Implementation of primary care-mental health integration services in the Veterans Health Administration: program activity and associations with engagement in specialty mental health services.J Clin Psychol Med Settings. 2012; 19: 105-116
- Collaborative care for psychiatric disorders in older adults: a systematic review.Can J Psychiatry. 2017; 62: 761-771