Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Pharmacology of diferuloyl methane (curcumin), a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent.J Pharm Pharmacol. 1973; 25: 447-452
- Unani joshanda drugs for common cold, catarrh, cough and associated fevers.J Ethnopharmacol. 1986; 16: 201-211
- [Turmeric—not only spice].Pol Merkur Lekarski. 2017; 42: 227-230
- Possible role of common spices as a preventive and therapeutic agent for Alzheimer's disease.Int J Prev Med. 2017; 8: 5
- Tau pathology and neurodegeneration contribute to cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's disease.Brain. 2017; 40: 3286-3300
- Curcumin and cognition: a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind study of community-dwelling older adults.Br J Nutr. 2016; 115: 2106-2113
- Memory and brain amyloid and tau effects of a bioavailable form of curcumin in non-demented adults: a double-blind, placebocontrolled 18-month trial.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2018; 26: 266-277
- Curcumin inhibits tau aggregation and disintegrates preformed tau filaments in vitro.J Alzheimers Dis. 2017; 60: 999-1014