Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Examining oversight of the privacy & security of health data collected by entities not regulated by HIPAA.(Retrieved from)
- Mobile mental health: navigating new rules and regulations for digital tools.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2016; 18: 91
- Promise and perils of digital psychiatry.Asian J Psychiatr. 2014; 10: 120-122
- Privacy policies of Android diabetes apps and sharing of health information.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1051-1052
- Unaddressed privacy risks in accredited health and wellness apps: a cross-sectional systematic assessment.BMC Med. 2015; 13: 214-226
- U.S. smartphone use in 2015.(Retrieved from:)
- For whom the bell tolls: silver alerts raise concerns regarding individual rights and governmental interests.J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2013; 41: 421-429
- Designed telemedicine systems for geriatric patients: a review of the usability studies.Telemed J E Health. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2016.0178
- Are we there yet? Exploring the impact of translating cognitive tests for dementia using mobile technology in an aging population.Front Aging Neurosci. 2016; 8: 21
- Evaluating the privacy properties of telephone metadata.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016; 113: 5536-5541
- Needed innovation in digital health and smartphone applications for mental health transparency and trust.JAMA Psychiatry. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2017.0262