Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Agitation in cognitive disorders: international Psychogeriatric Association provisional consensus clinical and research definition.Int Psychogeriatr. 2015; 27: 7-17
- Advances in the treatment of agitation in Alzheimer's Disease.Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2015; 16: 1649-1656
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids.NPJ Aging Mech Dis. 2016; 2: 16012
- Dronabinol for the treatment of agitation and aggressive behavior in acutely hospitalized severely demented patients with noncognitive behavioral symptoms.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2014; 22: 415-419
- Safety and efficacy of medical cannabis oil for behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia: an-open label, add-on, pilot study.J Alzheimers Dis. 2016; 51: 15-19
- Tetrahydrocannabinol for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: a randomized controlled trial.Neurology. 2015; 84: 2338-2346
- Medical board expectations for physicians recommending marijuana.JAMA. 2016; 316: 577-578