Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States: Results from the 2014 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.(HHS Publication No. SMA 15–4927, NSDUH Series H-50; Available at)Accessed January 15, 2016)
- Projecting drug use among aging baby boomers in 2020.Ann Epidemiol. 2006; 16: 257-265
- 23 Legal medical marijuana states and DC: laws, fees, and possession limits.(Available at)Accessed January 11, 2016)
- Assessment and management of behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.BMJ. 2015; 350: h369
- Cannabinoids and dementia: a review of clinical and preclinical data.Pharmaceuticals. 2010; 3: 2689-2708
- Tetrahydrocannabinol for neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: a randomized controlled trial.Neurology. 2015; 84: 2338-2346
- Safety and efficacy of medical cannabis oil for behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia: an-open label, add-on, pilot study.J Alzheimers Dis. 2016; 51: 15-19
- Frequently asked questions.(Available at)Accessed January 15, 2016)
- Medical marijuana program: physician frequently asked questions.(Available at)http://doh.dc.gov/node/822902(Accessed January 11, 2016)Date: 2015
- Adverse health effects of marijuana use.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 2219-2227
- Medical marijuana for treatment of chronic pain and other medical and psychiatric problems: a clinical review.JAMA. 2015; 313: 2474-2483