Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Differences between caregivers and noncaregivers in psychological health and physical health: a meta-analysis.Psychology and Aging. 2003; 18: 250-267
- Associations of stressors and uplifts of caregiving with caregiver burden and depressive mood: a meta-analysis.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2003; 58: P112-P128
- Technical Description of the Asset and Health Dynamics (AHEAD) survey sample.Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI1995
- Does caring for your spouse harm one's health? Evidence from a United States nationally-representative sample of older adults.Ageing Soc. 2009; 29: 277-293
- A revised CES-D measure of depressive symptoms and a DSM-based measure of major depressive episodes in the elderly.Int Psychogeriatr. 1999; 11: 139-148
- Constructing inverse probability weights for marginal structural models.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 168: 656-664
- Predictors of depression and life satisfaction among spousal caregivers in hospice: application of a stress process model.J Palliative Med. 2003; 6: 215-224
- From caregiving to bereavement: trajectories of depressive symptoms among wife and daughter caregivers.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc. 2005; 60: P190-P198
- Longitudinal impact of interhousehold caregiving on adult children's mental health.Psychol Aging. 1989; 4: 393-401
- Spousal caregiving and incident hypertension.Am J Hypertens. 2012; 25: 437-443
Supplemental digital content is available for this article in the HTML and PDF versions of this article on the journal’s Web site (www.ajgponline.org).